The IEEE-Forum ISTS2020 is still ON and it will be held ONLINE only in November 2020!!
The Local Organizing Committee has been working very hard behind the scenes in making the 2020 edition a safe and successful one considering the extraordinary global public health issue that we are facing. The IEEE-Forum ISTS2020 was to be hosted in Delft but due to the uncertainty, it will be transformed into an online conference. More details about how the conference will look like will be sent out soon.
We have had more than 130 submissions as well as presentations and we would like to count on your participation.
Science can’t stop!
Why join this online conference:
Join the online conference to learn about the topics within the theme of the conference on integrated and sustainable transportation systems.
- Get updated on the prospect of sustainable transportation systems.
- Get the opportunity to interact online with leaders, participate in group discussions around topics of interest, and create lasting professional relationships.
- We offer the same presentations (and more) about exciting topics and discussions as in-person events, complete with messaging between attendees and exhibitors.
- The presentation and additional information can be available in advance or after the sessions so that all attendees can access the information they need.
- Connect virtually with others from around the world who are interested in the field of sustainable transportation systems.
- No travelling, no housing expenses, and reduced time constraints—only the research and networking you need.
We look forward to meeting you all online!
FORUM ON INTEGRATED AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (FORUM-ISTS2020)
There is an urgent need among researchers and practitioners to discuss the future of mobility. This is a discussion that has been happening generally in different venues and many times the different stakeholders are not able to have a joint discussion. Among other topics we define the challenges (and opportunities) for sustainable future mobility in three main keywords:
Electrification | Sharification | Connected Automation
In this conference, we will promote the discussion between Academia, Industry and Public Authorities by having scientific papers presentations but also inviting practitioners to present their view on the future of transportation.
Forum ISTS2020 will host classic detailed scientific presentations based on high quality submitted papers but also provide the floor for authorities to share their strategies and concerns or for companies to show how they view the future of mobility through structured presentations, which do not necessarily have to be of a detailed scientific nature.
Submissions for full scientific papers and presentation-only abstracts are open now.
International Summer School on Automated Vehicles
This summer school offers PhD students a multidisciplinary basis of knowledge and skills to understand the development and impacts of automated driving. These basis enables the PhD student to choose future research directions, better explain her/his research to colleagues and peers, as well as understand the research approaches and outcomes of her/his colleagues.
28-30 October 2020 (updated date due to the Corona Virus)