Registration & Fees2
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
- All papers must be covered by a full registration before September 1st, 2020.
- You must use the Paper ID provided to you during the first submission.
- Members have to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration and to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
- Students must provide proof of their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student status at the registration. Please upload below a copy of your Student ID.
Please choose your registration type:
- Full registration (IEEE Member or Non-IEEE Member) is necessary for a full paper to be included in the published conference proceedings. Student registration is not sufficient for a full paper.
- The policy of the conference is one presentation/paper per registration.
- Final paper submission of no more than 6 pages is allowed without extra fee. A maximum of 8 pages is allowed for final submission with 100 EURO per extra page.