Registration and conference fees
- Full paper authors need to register before 1 August to have their papers included in the conference proceedings.
- You must use the Paper ID provided to you during the first submission.
- Members have to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration and to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
- Students must provide proof of their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student status at the registration.
Please upload below a copy of your Student IDPlease note:
- Full registration (IEEE Member or Non-IEEE Member) is necessary for a full paper to be included in the published conference proceedings. Student registration is not sufficient for a full paper.
- The policy of the conference is one presentation/paper per registration.
- Final paper submission of no more than 6 pages is allowed without extra fee.
A maximum of 8 pages is allowed for final submission with 100 EURO per extra page.
Forum ISTS registration is available exclusively through its online registration platform.
(Deadline early bird September 1st, 2020)
|Full Registration IEEE Member||€||225,00||€||275,00|
|Full Registration Non-IEEE Member||€||275,00||€||325,00|
|Student Registration IEEE Member||€||175,00||€||225,00|
|Student Registration Non-IEEE Member||€||200,00||€||250,00|
|* Members have to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration and to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
** Students must upload a proof of their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student status at the registration.
Payment deadline: All early-bird payments have to be booked on our account by September 1st, 2020. Your registration will not be processed until payment is received in full. In addition, if you are a presenter of an accepted contribution (oral and/or poster), you will not be scheduled in the conference program if your payment is not received before September 1st, 2020.
We accept credit card and IDeal payment through the online registration system only. In order to follow the compliance guidelines, and to protect the security of your personal financial information, we will not accept credit card payment via e-mail or e-mail attachments.
Payment can be made by bank transfer. All payments are in EURO. The bank account details will be listed in your registration confirmation email and are given also here below. For any bank transfer made from outside the Eurozone, please be aware of bank service charges. All bank charges for remittances are to be borne by the participant. Failure to pay this fee will result in an incomplete registration.
Please include your registration number and your name in the description section of your transfer.
Bluebox Events, as organising PCO of the Delft University of Technology for this event, will handle the online payments for Forum-ISTS2020.
We are exempted from VAT.
Please find below the information on our bank details.
Stichting Blue Box Events | Delft University of Technology
P.O. Box 5048 | 2600 GA Delft Stevinweg 1 | 2628CN Delft
+31 (0)15 278 4915 firstname.lastname@example.org Kamer van Koophandel nummer 64133125 |
RABOBANK Attn. Stichting BlueboxEvents | IBAN: NL84 RABO 0308860705 | SWIFT/BIC code RABONL2U