Information for authors of a full scientific paper
The online submission system will be open for submissions on the first of September, 2019.
- Type of submission: Regular Session Paper or Special Session Paper (for Special Session Paper you should have the session code at hand)
- Title of the manuscript
- Less than 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference-specific keywords during the submission process
- PINs of all co-authors (you can search or register your co-authors’ PIN from https://its.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/pinwizard.pl)
- The manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded/subsetted, in A4 size, searchable, non-password protected document.
Regular Session Manuscripts, as well as Special Session Manuscripts, should be submitted via Papercept (http://its.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl). The Page Limit (8-pages, 2-column, IEEE A4 format only) applies to either of these two manuscript submission types.
- Regular and Special Session Manuscripts should be submitted via Papercept at any time from 1 December 2019 and before the set submission deadline, listed in the Important Dates section of the IEEE Forum ISTS 2020 website.
Instructions for Submitting Your Manuscripts
- Regular and Special Session Manuscripts should be submitted via Papercept (http://its.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl).
- The acceptance paper page limit is 8 pages (IEEE two column, A4 format), where the first 6-pages are included in the conference registration fee, while an additional fee will apply to each additional page (up to 8-pages in total).
- All manuscripts submitted to IEEE Forum ISTS 2020 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE 2-column A4 format.
- Both Latex and Word templates are available. It is strongly recommended that authors download and use suitable A4 template from the following sites:
- Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided below.
- PaperCept has detailed instructions on how to prepare a compliant pdf file for submission. You will find LaTeX style files (the recommended option), MS Word templates and information about the correct settings to convert your LaTeX or MS Word file to compliant pdf there.
Please use the online pdf compliance test with IEEE Forum ISTS selected under “Choose YourConference” menu option before trying to upload your manuscript.
For any further information about submission of Regular Session Manuscripts and/or Special Session Manuscripts, please contact the IPC Chair: Dr. Meng Wang, email@example.com